Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Onika!!

It was a normal day in New York; well it was normal for everyone but Nicki. You see it was her birthday, but it wasn't a normal birthday, because on a normal birthday her mother and father would wake her up by singing bring her presents and cake. This year her parent went to Trinidad, so Nicki is at home by herself on her 18th birthday. She got ready for school, made herself a big breakfast and hopped in her car to go to school.

After school Nicki's best friends Lauren and Candi, took her shopping and out to a restaurant. "Ah this feels like a 18th Birthday"
"Only the best for you Nicki." Candi said as she paid for Nicki birthday dress.
"Aww Candi you are being really sweet to me, and I told you not to buy me anything. I am not going out tonight. I'm just going to watch old movies until I fall asleep."
"Well you can always look nice while doing all that." Nicki looked at her as if she was crazy and then rolled her eyes.
"Thanks Guys, I love yall!!! You guys are my sisters" Nicki hugged her two besties
"And we love you too big booty Judy." Candi said slapping Nicki's butt.
"Ow Candi" Nicki Laughed rubbing her butt.
"So where do yall wanna eat?" Lauren asked
"I don't care, anything, I am just mad hungry."
Lauren and Candi laughed at Nicki as they walked to the food court. "Yeah we know you’re always hungry!" Lauren said still laughing. Nicki stopped paying attention to what her friend where saying and put all of her attention on this fine boy. He was Captain of the Basketball team, really popular, really cute and really smart. But all the girls want him and throw themselves at him and he likes it. Nicki could have anything guy, but she is not a whore, so she just won't fit in to his girlfriend category.
In hall ways and classes they would glances at each other for a few seconds, and smile. That would be it. They have never had a conversation, well at least not will words.

"Nicki are you listening??" Candi asked snapping her fingers in Nicki face; this made Nic snap out of her trance.
"Can, obviously not. She is checking Aubz out" Nicki give Lauren a blank stare.
"Can we just go?" Nicki said changing the subject. As they walked on Nicki turn around to see Aubrey showing affection for another girl. `See this is why we ain't spoken, you a fucking Papi chulo. ` She thought.

After Lauren paid for dinner Nicki drove home alone, it was about 6o'clock when she got home. The house was dark. She dropped her bags by the door like usual and dropped her keys on the table in the hallway. She went to the kitchen and got herself a spoon and Häagen Dazs butter pecan ice cream. She went in to the living room and flick on the light. "SURPRISE!!!" Nicki heart jumped out of her chest as she screamed. She soon smiled still shaking when she saw nearly the whole school in her house.
"Omg!" She said as Safaree her best friend hugged her.
"Happy Birthday Nic"
"Oh My!" she started to tear up. "you did this for me?"
"Yep!" there was a cough from Lauren and Candi, "I mean we did it"
"I knew Candi was being too nice" Nicki giggled "Thank you guys I love you"
"Happy Birthday Nicki" the crowd shouted, she giggled. Everyone knew Nicki she was student body president and prom queen, homecoming queen, drama queen, hip hop queen, Nicki was every kind of Queen.
"I love y'all too"
"Okay BC!!! Let's Get This Fucking Party Started!"

Nicki ran upstairs taking her phone, key and bags. She got changed into the dress Candi bought her and tiara her mother got her, for no reason. Nicki phone rang as she was about to leave the room. "Hello?"
"Hey baby, Happy Birthday I hope your enjoying your birthday!" her mother exclaimed.
"You have No idea."Nic giggled.
"You enjoying the party?"
"You know?"
"Yeah Safaree and the girls planned it before we left!" She said.
"Aww I have the best parents in the world."
"I love you baby and I will call you in the morning, have fun." Her mother said.
"But not too much fun." her father said in the background making Nicki laugh.
"Okay bye Mom bye dad." she hung up and walked downstairs... All eyes were on her.
"Aww look at the Queen y'all" someone said. Nicki just got a plate of food and sat down like this wasn't her party. But everyone knows Nicki ain't a party person. But she was enjoying herself. `This is way better than Ice cream and movies` she thought. Nicki was never by herself at the party, someone was always making her laugh, until that one song came on that everyone likes so they all left to dance. Nicki just sat there singing along.
Drake came up to her, and sat next to her. They didn't speak pure awkwardness. Nicki stood up to get more food but Drake held her free hand, pulling her back down.
`Ummm`
"Yes," she shouted over the music.
"Stay with me...” Aubrey said.
"Uh... I want to get more food." She replied, standing up a get her food. When she came back he was gone.

Nicki POV

I was kinda mad that that was the first Conversation we had and I left. Oh well, what are you gonna do. The DJ decided to play my song, Vybz Kartel Rompin Shop I was like Ayeee. Lol! Aubrey came up to me randomly from the crowd. He put his hand out and leaned over to my ear. "Come dance with me."
I shook my head. "No I don't dance"
"Come on Nicki, it's your Birthday"
"Yeah and...."
"I Wanna dance witchu." I gave in, nodding my head as I put my plate down.

Drake held my hips, I was facing him as I slowly grinded my hips against him. He was getting a little brave and squeezed my ass making me get closer to him. I glared up at him before turning around and whining my hip against his lower area. He decided to get brave again and slide his hands down to my woohoo. I was like no! Is he trying to check that I have one? What is he doing? I moved his hands back to my hips before he could do anything. The song was almost over and this Nigga, he buried his head in my shoulder and kissed it. Then his hands tried to do it again. I pulled away, turned around and pushed him. I forgot everyone was there; they all stared as I left the room. I needed some flesh air; everyone's Oder was in my living room.
I went through the kitchen to go to the garden there were people everywhere but the garden. I had to sit down, so i did, in my patio chair. I sat there for a while before someone disturbed my peace and quiet. I looked up and saw it was Aubrey, so I got up to leave. I went in the house up the overly crowded stairs to my room. Ugh why is he following me, clearly I want to be away from him. Next thing I knew he was in the room. "Uh can you leave?"
"I don't act like you don't like me?" He said in a cocky tone.
"Excuse me." I stood up from my bed so I could get ready to beat the cockiness outta him.
"I see the way you look at me." he smirked.
"Excuse Me but you don't know me. So step ya cockiness down because that shit ain't attractive. Keep it Cute or Keep that shit on Mute." I barged him, to leave my room but he grabbed my wrist and pull me init his chest.
"I know you enjoy that dance." he whispered in his sexy voice, which instantly made me cum.
"Uh no... I didn't appreciate you squeezing my ass and touching me inappropriate place."
"Every girl likes it when I do that." I stepped back a little so I could see his face.
"Well I am not like every other girl."
"Yeah I know."
"If you know don't treat me like every other girl." There was silence in the room. The DJ played Dilemma by Nelly and Kelly which echoed through the house. Aubrey and I just stared into each other’s eyes. Before he tried to kiss me. "Like I said don't treat me like other girls. I am not a girl you can just kiss for no reason. I bet you don't like me. I have never spoken to you in my life. And plus I don't like man whores, which is what you..." He held my face with both of his hands and cut me off with his full pink lip. I melted in his hands. I kissed him back. He slid he manly hands down my petit but curvy frame. He landed he hand on my butt giving it a tight squeeze, which made me giggle. He smiled and said, "I do you like you. I like you a lot actually. Ever since 9th grade. I like the fact that you're independent and have an 'I can' attitude." I stood there and smiled at him as he tried to kiss me again but I moved.
"But I don't want to be like the other girls."
"Nicki trust me you are nothing like them. I am chasing you not the other way around." He pulled me closer. I am not going to front he is an amazing kisser. He kissed me; I backed up into the wall. He started kissing and sucking on my neck. I let out a soft moan making him go hard. I lifted one of my legs, he grabbed the back of my knee and my other leg, and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He was still kissing on my neck. I was loving every minute of it. Then he layed me down on my bed. He took off my dress leaving me just in my black and pink thong and matching bra that unhooked from the front. I took off his shirt exposing his rock hard abs. I melted right there and then. I felt on his pacs as he unhooked my bra. He kissed me before licking, sucking and kissing on my left nipple as he massaged my right boob. I moaned and moaned his touch was sensational. Then he did the same to the other one. Then he went down, taking off my already soaked thong. He inserted his tongue and sucked out all of my juices. I held the top of his soft curly hair, guiding his head to the places I wanted licked. After a few minutes I pulled him up, I wanted the dick. I held him close with my hand around him and I started to kiss the side of his neck as I removed his belt, jeans and boxers. As he entered me I dug my fingernails into his back. My woohoo was wet that ever before. He stroke harder and faster and deeper was every moan. I screamed and moaned his name over and over again. We moved to the rhythm of the song Birthday Sex that was playing downstairs. "You have the sweetest moan" he said. I swear I reached my climax multiply times. Aubrey was the best sex I ever had. Point Blank Period! He fucked me harder and faster and deeper make my woohoo numb. I came so hard I could ever take a full breath. He stroke three times before pulling out of me.

"Wow you are the best I ever had!" I said repeating my thoughts

"Happy Birthday Beautiful," We looked in each other eyes and kissed. Every time I look in his eyes I see the love and passion. "I should go..." He said stand up looking for his boxers.

"I knew it. Are you fucking kidding me? I knew this was one of your fuck and dump shit... Telling me shit I wanna hear so you could get in my thongs. On my birthday... really? You make me sick."

"Onika" he used my government name, I rolled my eyes. "I am in love with you." my eyes got wide.

"You love me? But you don't know me."

"I know you're funny, I know you're beautiful on the inside and out. I know you love food, I know you're always on the treadmill; I know you're kind and love to look after people. I know you wanna be a nurse to help people who are less fortunate than yourself. I know you're an amazing singer, rapper and actress. And I know I love you!" I just sat there with the duvet covering my boobs down.

"If you love me why are you leaving me?"

"Because have been up here for 3hours... Everyone is probably looking for you!"

"Oh i thought you were leaving... My bad. Sorry for the assumption... We should ready... I need cake!!" he laughed. "Love, I am serious"
I quickly got ready to go back down stairs, I help Aubz hand. Everyone looked at us like we were the new Barbie and Ken. I just blushed. Everyone knew something happened upstairs; but they all just did say it!

Nicki let go of Aubrey's hand and went to the DJ's area and told him to cut the music. "I just wanna thank y'all for coming to my party. I have the best time," she winked at Aubrey and the crowd cheered as she giggled and blushed. "I wanna thank my 3 besties for this. I love you guy! I love you soo much... Now I know y'all got me a mofo cake!" Everyone laughed. "No I am serious! Where the cake at?"

Lauren brought the cake out with already lit candles. Everyone sang, "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Nicki, Happy Birthday to you!!"

"Hip Hip" Safaree Yelled
"hooray!!"
"Hip Hip Hip!"
"Hoooray!!!"
"Hip Hip Hip!"
"HOORAY!!"

I was soo happy!! “Ok y'all are soo silly! Now I have my cake.... Yall gotta leave." They all laughed. "Why y'all laughed? I am dead ass serious. You ain't gotta go home but you gotta get the heck outta here!"

Esther Here... Mesha's is out fuckin... the dumb whore!!! Lmaooo! 
Nicki's Birthday Outfit
I just want to wish the Queen a happy birthday... I love her HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICKI!!! oh Mesha and I are sorry about not posting... but I had exams... anywho Mesha has be working real hard on her post... she will be posting the continuation of each of this post that have a continuation next week... Me on the other hand has be lazy and written one line for the Next chapter for LS.... *hides* Posting in 2 weeks

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!! This wuz good "Mesha" I see you kno howta work that ink pen. Mi Dricki got it IN!! & Ioncurr that they weren't bf & gf, they're exceptions to that rule in posts like these! Like Drake coulda been the pizza delivery guy & I wouldn't have minded one bit! Lmao. I'm outtie E.B.! I mean Mesha… Muuuaahh!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew he wasn't no manwhore he's sweet!
    Im glad they had their moment, esp on her birthday awww.
    This was cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 18thbirthday!!!!!!!!!! :D! So cute lool! That was so cute how everyone was there. My Nika baby needed zat! Was I the only one who sts
    Is he trying to check that I have one? CTFUUUUUUUUU! *diieeessss!* thas too funny!lol. Awwww he gave her some good on her birthday :)! loool. They so sexy! OLE. and I.. *Starts singing Make Me Proud.* OH SNAP AUBREY! I see you boo! You do know her! That's wassup!
    AWWWWWWWWW that was so sweet! Mwauhhhh ❤. AND YES! I was just about to say it... I hate Mesha! I was just about to ask for Esther -_-. Dumb ass broad. 2 weeks! -_- okay.... fine. LOVED IT!
    Ditto :P.

    ReplyDelete